Friday, April 11, 2014

J is for JAMMIN'

A couple weeks ago, it was just me and my children in the car. Like many families all over the world right now, music from the movie Frozen plays continuously in the house and car. It was a sunny day but chilly, but it was warm enough in the car where I had the front windows down just a bit, and my kids and I were jammin' to "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" and having lots of fun and giggles. We were coming up on a stoplight and the car next to me had their bass turned up all the way, and our minivan seemed to be vibrating all over the road and shaking. I had a choice right then and there. Do I roll my windows up and prevent a headache OR do I roll my windows down and turn my bass up and blare the "noman (Kagon's way of saying snowman) song?" I went with my second thought. So, I looked over and it was a couple. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I then rolled my windows down all the way, turned my bass up and being the introvert that I am (yeah right) began singing loudly..."Do You Wanna Build a Snowman??" The couple looks over and just busts up laughing and turns their music and bass down. In the meantime, my children were in back covering there ears, poor things. Sometimes, it is worth the risk just to "Let It Go" and have fun. You never know when someone needs some fun and laughter in their lives. You don't have to be serious and a stick in the mud all the time. You only live once. HAVE FUN! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbdqP5dEGz4

No comments:

Post a Comment